Thursday 4 April 2013

Anyone noticed? Nope? Didn't think you would...

So I recently got something from another blog, for the sake of 'spreading the word' and when I pasted it into my text box I noticed it still had there text colouring. I then noticed it went well with there blog theme. And then I went back and look at my own blog... All I saw was normal black writing with light blue titles. So I thought I'd change it up and make it suit my blog! So I've decided to match my writing to the theme of my blog. So here goes... I've decided to keep in the pink/red section of the colour scale given on the edit blocks. And now I can use the different shades for different things. So now I can match my writing colour to my blog. I know this is actually nothing but hey! It maybe be worth updating you guys on differences you may see :D

Later!

1 comment:

  1. It is a nice color :p Thanks for your comment on my blog !!

    http://thefashionpandacrew.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete