Friday 5 April 2013

Natural Collection Lipstick

For my best friends birthday last month I remembered from about 2 years ago she used to wear Natural Collection Makeup because it is kind to her skin, it has a nice range of colours and is inexpensive. For inexpensive makeup its not that cheap nasty stuff you get in a child's 'dress up with barbie' sort of crap. The makeup isnt bad. 2 years ago I use to use their eyeliner, which was the liquid kind. I don'd ear the liquid kind anymore but back then I didnt think it was a bad choice.
So after I had bought my friend a range of products from the collection, I decided to buy one of the lipsticks I had bought for her.
It was a Natural Collection Lipstick in the colour Crimson. It is soft of lips and after applied, it stays on like a lip stain/paint. It stays on for a few hours which is always convenient.
I dont usually buy such a RED lipstick nor lipgloss but I decided to give it a go.
And at only £1.99 as are most of the Natural Collection, I was impressed with the product. The collection has a nice range of colours and shades as do the other types of makeup products in the collection.
Can be found in Boots and not in Superdrug.

No comments:

Post a Comment