Tuesday 2 April 2013



So one of favourite blogs I like to look at often is actually My Best Friends Blog, and it's not because it's my best friends blog, I actually find it really interesting and my friends photography (although being a beginner in photography since getting her new camera at Christmas) she is still quite a good and aspiring photographer. So my point of this paragraph above ^ is actually that I have just viewed a recent post she posted about this 'Versatile Blogger Awards.' Since I like to frequently post and I try and keep it interesting, I thought I'd give It a go, since theres a few blogs I like to look at time and again.
You can visit her blog by simply clicking here  

Rules
  • Link to the blog of the person who nominated you.
  • Select fifteen new blog/bloggers you've recently discovered or follow regularly.
  • Nominate those bloggers for a VBA, leave a link to their page and a comment on their latest post to let them know they have been nominated.
  • Tell the person who nominated you 7 things about you.

7 facts aabout me

1. If someone asked me what my favourite colour was I wouldn't know what to say, I'd have a hard time choosing between black, white and purple.
2. I have anxiety which can get a Iittle bad when I start to panic and get worried and it kind of sends my body crazy and I end up worrying a lot. 
3. I write songs quite often. I sometimes just make some stuff up by singing aloud random lyrics from my head and they tend to turn into a whole song by the end of it and they dont end too bad either. 
4. I ddon't know if anyone noticed but I want to be a baker preferably cake and the cake design and making.
5. I love them romantic films that make you go "now look at that. Its beautiful" at the tv
6. I've always dreamed of being thin and one day I hope I succeed and will be. 
7. I am obsessed and I mean obsessed with Marvel comics and movies and ccharactes. I am also a masssssive lover of Justin Bieber. Like I cry. 

 here goes...










http://ninasbargainbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/ -seriously gotta check her out she has THE most amazing bargain finds






Being honest, more than half of these blogs are just ones I've searched for on subjects I am interested in or things I usually search up on this Machine we call Google... I just copied and pasted their addresses onto here when I found ones I actually did like. And to be honest some of the ones I have listed above I actually DO like and will be be paying regular visits back to! So go me for going out the and exploring the Blogger world upon google. Deffinitely found some new blogs to look up on especially a couple of bargain and baking ones :)

Enjoy guys and let the Versatile Blogger Awards continue! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment